Thursday, September 6, 2012

The world still doesn't know

While we aren't quite ready to tell the world we are expecting again, I wanted to start this blog to document our journey, so that when the time is right, family can read through our experience.  First of all, let me start by saying that the thought of having identical twins again NEVER crossed my mind.  Identicals are considered "flukes", with no real understanding of why they happen. Apparently the odds of having identicals twice is 1:70,000!  After the loss of Adelide and Belle, our first set of identicals, I mourned for a very long time.  I mourned my babies, I mourned motherhood being taken from me, and last of all I mourned the amazing opportunity of being a mommy to identical twins being torn from my grasp.  I will detail this loss in another post, however, right now, I am choosing to look at the positive, exciting aspects of this pregnancy. Follow us in this amazing journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment